Monday, April 20, 2009
Hi Everyone!
I just wanted to post this up real fast so you can share it with everyone you know.

A while back I was involved in an Independant horror film called Ninjas Vs. Zombies. It is getting to the point when we are premiering the DVD’s and we have come up with a new trailer for the film. Here it is, (Caution May not be suitible for all ages)



Would everyone please take a look at it, tell me what you think, and if you think its cool, please post it up on your blogs? Here is a link to the website. It would mean the world to me if you could help me out on this, the more people that see this, the better it could be for us, and I would be eternally grateful for all of your support. It is a really fun movie and I hope you all like it. Please repost it!

Slainte

0 Comments


Leave a Comment