Monday, April 6, 2009

How Do I Handle my Anger?

Posted in by Laughing Soul | Edit
Hello everyone!
How was your weekends? Well i hope it was wonderful!

Tonight I am sitting here trying to figure out what I am going to write about on tonights post. I cant figure it out for the life of me what to write. But then I remember a great site that has helped me get some ideas.

http://oneminutewriter.blogspot.com/

The question? How do I handle my Anger?
I think that will work for me. 60 seconds.....GO!

I usually don't get angry. I do everything in my power to not get angry. I realized a long time ago that being angry was useless and is nothing but a waste of time. When you are angry you cannot get anything fixed or solved just by being angry. So I usually try and step back from whatever situation and I smile. Anger is gone. I laugh. Anger is gone.

(ok 60 seconds are up)
But you know what? No one likes to be angry right? So why be angry? Being angry will ruin yours and everyone else's day. I know a lot of people will not understand this when I say it but, just don't be angry. It really is that simple. It feels better to be happy and to forgive than to be angry at anyone or at any situation. So just don't be angry. Dont get into the situation where you get that way and when you start to feel yourself get to that point of no return then step back and smile. Once you do it, you'll see that it is easy.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Slainte

0 Comments


Leave a Comment