Wednesday, March 18, 2009

3 great years!

Posted in by Laughing Soul | Edit
Hello everyone
Day two of sitting at home sick. I actually don't feel much better but today I received an email from my boss stating that she was going to need something in writing from a doctor. Well aint that dandy? I wasn't planning on going to the doctor because I knew it was something they wouldn't be able to do anything for me. But I had to go to get a note and he said that I've got the Flu or something like that. But he also said he couldn't do anything for me. But he did suggest that I not go into work this week at all but he was going to leave it up to my discretion. Oh well. That was one piece of little news that was going on today.


More importantly Today is The Lady J's an I 3 year Anniversary. It's incredible how time flies when your having fun. Its really funny. Our first night out was actually on St. Patricks day 3 years ago. I remember waiting nervously at my old townhouse to go pick her up. I was seriously calling everyone I knew letting them know how nervous I was about meeting her. But boy let me tell you. It was a great night that has turned into a great 3 years.


J is one of the most purest people I have ever met. She's honest, she's kind, shes forgiving and she is full of joy. My favorite thing is when she gets the giggles. Her face lights up and her laugh is just infectious and its hard to not laugh with her.

Well at a risk of getting TOO sappy. ( sorry its already happend) I will leave it at that and just tell the whole blogging community that I love her very much. And I cannot wait to go on our anniversary getaway this weekend. Which I will most likely blog about while we are away.

Until morning...

Slainte

3 Comments


  1. amy says:

    Aww! Happy Anniversary to ya'll!!

    Hope you get to feeling better at least by this weekend!!

    March 19, 2009 at 7:42 AM

  2. Wearing Mascara says:

    Aww thanks babe! Love you too and can't WAIT till this weekend! kisses

    March 19, 2009 at 11:31 AM

  3. Vampymaus says:

    I loved getting to see this pic and the ones on her blog as well. Lovely Dovey Happy Claps for you guys. (That's not *the* clap. That would suck.)

    March 19, 2009 at 6:54 PM

Leave a Comment