Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Bro!

Posted in by Laughing Soul | Edit
Hi
What is everyone up too? I hope everyone has had a wonderful day.
Today is a special day. Today is my brothers 30th birthday! Happy Birthday Brudder!
His wife decided that it would be a great idea to have a party at one of the greatest places on earth!

We had a party over at Chuck E. Cheese! We had an awesome time! There were tons of people there. My parents, Brudder, Hobbit (my sister in law) and some old friends. It was so much fun! My brothers band was there, The Dreamscapes Project.
A lot of people I haven't seen in a long time. Brudder's friends made him an incredible cake and luckily I brought my camera so I could share it with you!

How awesome is this cake?! It was delicious too! They did a fantastic job!
So I got to go around with tokens and play games and win tickets. It was such a good time. At the end of the night I think I had around 634 tickets and here is all that I got!


Oh yeah! I got me some crazy Straws and some lolipops and tons of stuff that will get lost within the next few days! It was such a great time. I got to hang out with my brother, my family, and play games. Definately a good night. I also get to hang out with Brudder a little earlier and trade comics and hang out.
Happy 30th bro I hope you had a great night!

Slainte

P.S. Apparently something special is coming up on my blog in the next few days! Stay tuned!

2 Comments


  1. Wearing Mascara says:

    YAY! I'm sorry I couldn't be there.

    Oooo I'm excited to see what's coming! ;-)

    March 11, 2009 at 9:40 PM

  2. Anonymous

    It was a great time. Thanks for helping make it awesome. We need to hang out again soon.

    Wearing Mascara, you were missed, but we will see you later.

    March 12, 2009 at 9:59 AM

Leave a Comment