Monday, March 30, 2009

The Haunting in Connecticut - Review

Posted in by Laughing Soul | Edit
Hello everybody!
I hope everyone has had a wonderful Monday. I know its Monday its hard to have a good one.

But tonight I went with my Co-Host of my podcast to go see a movie. The movie we saw was
The Haunting in Connecticut
Now usually I define 2 different types of movies. There are movies that are great movies like; The Shawshank Redemption, Braveheart, The Godfather. Then there are Entertaining movies like The Goonies, Iron Man, X Men and Death Race. Then there are movies like this.

This movie I am still confused about. I walked into the theater expecting something amazing and a really good tale based on a true story, but I walked out of there feeling indifferent and slightly disappointed. I was slightly expecting the movie to be something like The Exorcism of Emily Rose, which I thought was a great film. It ended up just being weak to me. The story was alright, and sure it was scary and kept my hunkered down in my seat, so if that is what your looking for than it might just work for you. But even in my eyes the scary things that happened were just put in and were kind of lame.

The Final Cut
I am going to give this 1 Damnit Meg.In my honest good opinion I cant recommend this film for anyone. It was almost entertaining and it was sort of a scary movie. But it wasnt high enough on either list to make up for it. I might give it another chance when it comes out on dvd but as of right now. Im happy seeing it once and letting it alone.

Happy Monday everyone Have a great week!

1 commentsThe Haunting in Connecticut - Review


  1. Wearing Mascara says:

    I'm happy I didn't go to see it! lol

    March 31, 2009 at 9:18 AM

Leave a Comment