Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Catching up.

Posted in by Laughing Soul | Edit
Hi everyone!
Tonight is prolly going to be a pretty quick post. I am sending in
from my iPhone tonight because I am currently at the Ladys house. She
is up studying for a test she has and I came over and got a chance to
catch up on some reading.
Usually it's pretty busy and too many people around for me to actually
get home and read for extended periods of time. But since Lady J was
studying all night and she wanted me to come over, I'm taking advantage.

Right now I'm readig the last book of the King Raven trilogy called
Tuck, by Stephen R. Lawhead. It's an incredible read and the trilogy
itself is great put together. I am really getting a chance to sit back
and enjoy the story.
Not only that I'm catching up with some comics I've got. So all in all
it's a really great night! In all honesty if I had my druthers I'd
hibernate downstairs in my basement for a week and just read!
Are any of you reading anything special worth mentioning?

Sweet dreams and
Slainte!

2 Comments


  1. Wearing Mascara says:

    Right now I'm reading PowerPoints and my really boring book for school. I'm envious.

    Okay back to work :-) Love you... haha you're in the next room!

    March 10, 2009 at 8:49 PM

  2. Anonymous

    I'm still Reading Anansi Boys. It got a little rough there for a bit, and I have been struggling to get through it. It has picked up again so hopefully I will finish soon.

    March 11, 2009 at 7:53 AM

Leave a Comment