Monday, March 9, 2009

Rocky Racoon!

Posted in by Laughing Soul | Edit
Hi everyone!
Tonight I went home to visit my family for an hour or so. I got to see my puppy and hang out with my mom and dad for a few minutes which is always nice. I picked up some mail and just talked to them for a few minutes. The next thing I hear is my mom asking me to go upstairs to see if there was anything of mine she pulled out of the closets because she was giving most of it away to purple heart.

And guess what I found?

Its Rocky Racoon!! This is a spring puppet I used to work with all the time. Its such a great gag and fun to play with. I used to practice all the time and i was pretty decent at it to tell you the truth. Unfortunately I don't have any videos of me doing any tricks but I did find one and Id like to share it with all of you.
I hope you all enjoy!

1 commentsRocky Racoon!


  1. Anonymous

    I remember that. You used to practice that all the time.

    March 10, 2009 at 7:09 AM

Leave a Comment