Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sick and in the show.

Posted in by Laughing Soul | Edit
Happy St. Patrick's Day.
I get to spend my St. Patrick's day sick as a dog. I feel awful. I feel like someone has taken all of my energy and just sucked it right out of me. Coughing and just an utter weakness. I missed work today and stayed home to relax. But I still ended up feeling like death warmed over. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow. Chances are I will be heading into the office tomorrow but my body tells me I should do otherwise.

But still tonight I had a meeting with an old Director of mine, I worked with him on King Lear last year. He got in touch with me last week about meeting up with him to join his cast of Tartuffe up in Maryland. I told him that I would love to and I just got back from meeting with him. I am now officially in the cast of Tartuffe up in Maryland at Cedar Lane Stage. I will be playing Valere. It's not a huge role which is fine with me but it was a lot of fun getting back up with a script in my hand. I cannot wait to tell you guys about it. I have something else to write about hooray.
Well I need to get going. I feel horrible and Im going to go get some sleep. Dont forget to sign up for my giveaway!
I hope everyone enjoys a safe and wickedly drunk St. Patricks day. Drink a pint for me will ya?

Slainte!

1 commentsSick and in the show.


  1. Wearing Mascara says:

    Looooooooove you :-)

    March 17, 2009 at 9:45 PM

Leave a Comment