Friday, March 13, 2009

Shamrock Fest

Posted in , , by Laughing Soul | Edit
Hello everyone!
I hope everyone has had a great Friday and have wonderful plans for the weekend!

This weekend at JFK Stadium here in DC, is a spectacular event called Shamrock Fest! This is an awesome Irish festival that has been going on for a while. I got to go a couple of years ago and I got to see one of my Favorite bands Flogging Molly for the first time.

These guys are amazing! They are an Irish Punk band and I have been huge fans of these guys since I was back in Highschool! Going to the festival was the first time I got to see them in Concert! It was amazing. Unfortunately this time around money has been a little tight and I am not able to go. If you have the chance go to this festival. Its great time, full of great music, good food and definitely good booze. Tickets are still available and you can get them through this link right here.

Here is a list of some of the other Great Bands playing at the festival
  • Carbon Leaf
  • Scythian
  • Flatfoot 56
  • The Gobshites
  • And Tons more!!

Well I wish Everyone a beautiful weekend!

Slainte!

P.S.Its getting close to something special!!! So please stay tuned to this blog for something great!!

0 Comments


Leave a Comment