Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dan According to uban dictionary.com

Posted in by Laughing Soul | Edit
My Roommate found this for me and I thought I would share it.

I removed the first one because it felt it wasn't necessary on my postings. Otherwise Enjoy!!!


2. Dan 949 up, 240 down love ithate it

noun A man of unusual humor, consistently finding strange, and lewd comments amusing and/or entertaining in a way as to prevoke violent and uncontrolled outbursts of laughter.
the dan could not control him his mirth as he viewed the movie "Old School's" lewd comedy.
3. DAN 545 up, 213 down love ithate it

What your girl be screamin' while you at work.
Ohhh DAN, DAN, your SO GOOD!

4. DAN 420 up, 253 down love ithate it

A MASSIVE PENIS. A PENIS LARGER THAN ANYTHING EVER SEEN. EVERYWHERE, EVERYTHING, MASSIVE.
Can also be used to describe anally pandering someone and can really mean anything you want it to.
I'm going to DAN you so hard your DAN falls off and DAN will thoroughly DANicate on your DAN. MASSIVE.
5. Dan 343 up, 177 down love ithate it

stone cold pimp, mac daddy.
Dan is thee coolest dude I know
6. Dan 377 up, 246 down love ithate it

The bestest friend you could ever have everrr !
dan is too amazing for examples
7. Dan 197 up, 128 down love ithate it

A very perverted person that is obsessed by sex and can't live without it. Every sentence he uses or move he makes is somehow related to sex.
Stop looking at my pussy you dan!!!
Omg, you're such a dan!!

0 Comments


Leave a Comment