Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Podcast

Posted in by Laughing Soul | Edit
Hello everyone!
I hope everyone has had a wonderful day! I just got back from doing my podcast. Yes, that's right I have a podcast. It's called The Suckcast. We've only been broadcasting since around early September, so were still really new at this But we have at least 13 episodes up. We are essentially a movie review show but we will talk about whatever we like. I do have to warn all of you that it is raw and immature. But thats just the way we like it!! We are working on getting a format going and somethings to atually look forward each week. But please check it out if you would like. We are available on iTunes. Please check us out and let me know what you think!
But in regards to that, we did our first top five lists we hope to continue with. Tonights list was top 5 comics from childhood. I cheated a little bit because when I was a kid, I didn't actually keep up with a lot of comics. I kinda just read one here and there. So I combined my favorites then, to two of my favorites now. So here they are.

  1. Ghost Rider!

2. W.I.L.D.C.A.T.S
3. Uncanny X-Men
4. The Goon
5. Kick-Ass
Now I know the First 3 are not around much anymore. They all have different story lines and backgrounds. But the last two are awesome!!
check them out!!

0 Comments


Leave a Comment