Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Chili!

Posted in by Laughing Soul | Edit
I cannot tell you how long I have been dying to make some chili. I finally got the ingrediants to try out this Recipe I found on line. Seeing how I am fairly new in the house I moved in, we dont have much in the way of spices and ingrediants so I had to go to the grocery store to pick them up.
Here is what I had to get.
I think the total amount was around 40 bucks for all of it. But let me tell you it was worth it.
The total time it took was 2 hours to cook the whole thing. It has these things called drops, where after a certain amount of time, you add the spices to the chili and they cook and soak in with everything making everthing perfect.

Just starting to brown the 2 lbs of meat

This is after the first drop, And yes that is a whole Jalapeno in there.

End of the 3rd drop.


And this was my dinner. Mmmhmm, And yes thats mgd 64, its only one point on Weight Watchers... 1 point.

This was fantastic, it was sweet and spicy and the same time and i have enough to have it for lunch for the next WEEK! This is gonna be a great week!!

1 commentsMy Chili!


  1. Wearing Mascara says:

    Ohhh um... I kinda want some! I'm jealous... save some for me k? K.

    Love you!

    January 31, 2009 at 9:31 PM

Leave a Comment