Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Hot Night

Posted in by Laughing Soul | Edit
Hello everyone.
This is going to be my last post for the evening. I just wanted to talk about my night. Im going to keep this short. The Lady J came over and we cooked dinner together. This is the end result was this...
It was delicious. What your looking at is baked chicken tenders covered with pita chips. I know! They were delicious and it was a genius idea by the Lady.
But while this was being made this happend.
Yeah see that? Thats 2nd degree burn on my palm. I grabbed the cooking sheet that we had to preheat with my bare hand. Heated to 400 Degrees. so needless to say this is why im keeping this short because its taking me forever to type. You cant see it but there are little blisters, forming there in the palm. kinda hard to take a shot with my iphone.
Have a good night.
And my hand hurts a lot.

4 Comments


  1. Ryan (LWM) says:

    Thanks for following LWM...keep up the good work.

    January 29, 2009 at 9:49 PM

  2. Wearing Mascara says:

    you poor thing :-( Way to take one for the team! haha

    January 30, 2009 at 2:03 PM

  3. Piper Jacquelyn says:

    Good lord! I was just telling Julie that my boyfriend burnt his hand last week - but it was NOT this red or large...sorry!

    January 30, 2009 at 2:19 PM

  4. Gwen says:

    I just heard that you hurt yourself. At least you were doing something wonderful for your beautiful lady!!! Hope you feel better soon. :)

    January 30, 2009 at 3:43 PM

Leave a Comment