Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday morning.

Posted in by Laughing Soul | Edit
Does anyone else have a huge issue on getting up on a Monday morning?
Where you realize that this is the beginnig of a week you just plan to
forget on Friday anyways?
Now don't get me wrong I don't mind getting up and going to work, it's
just that the week should not start off at 7 am after a great weekend.
It should be on the honor system and you should be able to come I
whenever you feel like it as long as you finish all your work for the
day.
Kind of ease your way back onto the week, it worked for elementary
school, why did it ever stop

Laughing soul

1 commentsMonday morning.


  1. Wearing Mascara says:

    I agree completely even though you are poking me right now. Jerk.

    January 26, 2009 at 8:15 PM

Leave a Comment