Saturday, January 24, 2009

Relaxing Saturday

Posted in by Laughing Soul | Edit
Oh I cant tell you how much I love this saturday so far.

If you read my first blog, on of my guilty pleasures is Old Time Radio Shows, Guess what came in the Mail today?!?


I ordered these guys and have been looking forward to them getting here for a while. Some of my absolute favorites. And the best part s that Two of them were Free!! I'm going to upload them in my iTunes, and then I'm going to listen to them on my wonderful Radio.

This is my Wonderful old Radio Replica that My Girlfriend Lady J gave me for Christmas. Its awesome!! Sounds great and it just makes listening to those shows all the better.

Rattie Playtime has also taken place!

My Boys Maq and Mason


Thurston The Lady J's
(bad picture)
But its definitely Spencer. He doesn't stay still long


I plan on spending some of the rest of the day doing some laundry and Reading my book, In The Woods By Tana French,
Hopefully sitting down and working on my puzzle which looks like this.

Its supposed to look like this.

Oh don't worry. Ill keep you updated on the puzzle madness.
Basically My saturday has can be summed up into one picture....

I hope everyone enjoys their Saturday!!

1 commentsRelaxing Saturday


  1. Wearing Mascara says:

    Awww I miss my boys! Give them scritches for me :-) I love you!

    January 24, 2009 at 3:19 PM

Leave a Comment