Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Old Man

Posted in by Laughing Soul | Edit
Ok so here's the deali-o.
A week or so ago, I was having a conversation at work during a little down time. OK I lied, we didn't have any down time, we were slacking off but that's besides the point.
During the conversation for some reason, someone mentioned that I act like an old man.
What the hell are you talking about I ask.
Well, apparently my co workers, Wendy and Tamara think I'm an old man for the following reasons,
  • I like to take naps
  • I like puzzles
  • I watch what I eat
  • I have back problems
  • I wear patchwork driving caps.
  • I like to read and relax.
  • I love old radio shows
  • I love old cartoons
  • I would rather stay in and hang out with friends than go out.
Well... I don't think... That's not...Ok maybe I do act like an old man.
But is there anything wrong with taking it easy and relaxing? I'm sorry, with the life that i lead sometimes I am out till 4 in the morning or I don't even get home till after midnight on a weekday and I need to relax. It just so happens that the things that make me relax are things that older gentleman like.
What do you do to help you relax?

1 commentsThe Old Man


  1. wkp says:

    you forgot to mention that you have brittle teeth.

    January 27, 2009 at 4:43 PM

Leave a Comment