Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jump Jive an' Wail

Posted in by Laughing Soul | Edit
Hello all you Flappers and Suits!
I had a wonderful morning today. Not only did I wake up next to the woman I love, I got to go to a swing dance class at my gym! I cannot tell you how much I love swing dancing! I used to go to classes all the time back in High School, and a few courses in college! But it still has been about 5 years since I've gone and done it!
And my gym is hosting an 8 week class for swing dance!
Oh man it was great to get back up and move again. It was so much fun! I cannot wait to go back next week and learn more moves and steps. Then you never know I might actually get to take the lady out to a Dance club and we can rip up the Dance floor kick by kick!

Now I am getting ready to may myself some home made chili! Nothing better than A night making chili that takes 4 hours to cook, and lots and lots of beer!
Read you laterS!!

1 commentsJump Jive an' Wail


  1. Wearing Mascara says:

    Hahaha well I'm glad YOU learned something... hopefully next time I can keep you as my partner!

    February 1, 2009 at 9:33 AM

Leave a Comment