Saturday, February 14, 2009

Avenue Q !!!

Posted in , , by Laughing Soul | Edit
How is everyone's day going so far? Mine has been pretty nice if I must say so myself. I will post on that later. Let me start by talking about one of the best nights of my life.

Last night was the night of wonder and hilarity. I got to go see AVENUE Q last night at the Warner Theater here in great DC!! It was amazing. I haven't laughed that hard in a really long time.


The performance was amazing and it was a non stop laugh about things everyone thinks about and wants to say but doesn't have the balls to say it. I have the whole soundtrack memorized and laugh my ass off listening to it, now I have all the blanks filled in! I cannot tell you how much I loved that show. I think I might have pissed a few people off by laughing so hard, and The Lady J, said she had fun watching me giggle so much. Come on seriously, how can you not like a show where its basically sesame street on wrong in every way possible? Cursing, Racism, sex!! Thats right, puppet sex!
And other than the crazy outlandish things that go on, its real life situations that everyone can relate to. Money troubles, life troubles, figuring out who you are and where you are during life, but everything will be OK in the end. I can definitely understand why this show is so amazing.
If you ever get a chance, go see this musical it is amazing and my favorite musical of all time!

This is the shirt I got at the show.
I loved this show!! Go see it if you Can!!!

0 Comments


Leave a Comment