Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Poor Poor Christian...

Posted in by Laughing Soul | Edit
Hello Everyone,
I just got back from my podcast and tonight it was a good episode. Please give it a listen its www.suckcast.com.
and part of the episode had to do with the following.

Everyone knows who Christian Bale is, Famous for such films like, Newsies, American Psycho, and who cant forget, Batman Begins, and The Dark Knight. Well he is apparently in the new Transformers movie and in the middle of a scene this happens....

Serously, Who the hell does he think he is? I know that he is a great actor and can make tons of money and really gets into his roles, but what kind of a self centered little man goes nuts over something so small. I as an actor have been distracted before, and I have never lost my shit over it, I have either said please stop, can you do that later? Something respectful to that fact. I would never ever freak out like this no matter how serious a role is, because without that DP? He would not be making this film.
So get off your High horse CB.

Goodnight all.

0 Comments


Leave a Comment