Sunday, February 8, 2009

One Minute Writing...

Posted in by Laughing Soul | Edit
Hello all.
How was everyones day? Mine was alright I suppose. A little sore from the Bike ride yesterday, and a little bit in a funk. But what are you gonna do?

I got to go home and play with my puppy and see my family for a little bit today. I wasn't going to go for another bike ride seeing how the trails were still awful, so I went home instead. I got to play with Brady, we went for a walk and wrestled around a bit, and hang out with my Dad, just catching up and BSing. So it was a nice relaxing kinda thing. Other than that I did not really do much.
But to keep this post interesting I found this other blog called The One-Minute Writer. Check it out its a very neat writing prompt site and I figured I'd give it a shot.

Today's post is
If you had one extra hour a day, how would you spend it?

Chances are I would sleep. I love sleeping and I never get enough of it so, Chances are I would sleep. But then if I really think about it I would prolly use it for more time of reading, and watching movies. Since those are some of my favorite ways to relax, I would probably do more of those than sleep.

Wow. That was kinda fun!
Have a good night everyone. Have a great week!

1 commentsOne Minute Writing...


  1. Wearing Mascara says:

    Hmm... I would get a massage (assuming I had money). :-)

    February 8, 2009 at 9:22 PM

Leave a Comment