Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The office prank

Posted in by Laughing Soul | Edit
>

> Ok (I'm sure no one is going to think this is funny but it made my
> morning)
> So Wednesday's are bagel days in my office. It's something nice my
> office
> does once a week. Now everyone looks forward to Bagel days so much
> that the
> bagels barely get set up before half of them are gone. We are all
> vultures
> and people can smell them from miles away. Today someone played a
> prank on
> us.
> This person walked through the office and just poked their head in
> one pod,
> (cubicle) and said just one simple phrase. " Bagels are here."
> That started a stampede of over worked and hungry people through this
> office, this guy being one of them, to the tiny break room we have.
> Once we
> all arrived, to our surprise there was nothing there. He lied to us!
> 40-50
> people waiting in the hall confused not knowing what to do. It was
> kind of
> like watching Pavlov's dogs waiting after they hear the bell but
> nothing
> comes out. I just started laughing because that was a really good
> prank.
> Someone saw the opportunity and took it and it worked flawlessly.
> It's a
> rare thing that when someone pulls a joke that they get the entire
> office,
> but this one was a beautiful.
> Ok that's all. I just thought I would share!
> Have a great day everyone!

1 commentsThe office prank


  1. Wearing Mascara says:

    LOL what a mean joke!!!!! Being an avid bagel lover myself, I would have been royally pissed off. Did you ever get bagels??!??

    February 18, 2009 at 11:54 AM

Leave a Comment