Monday, February 2, 2009

Trying to look up.

Posted in by Laughing Soul | Edit
Good Evening everyone,
I hope everyone has had a wonderful day!
Mine started off great. I was rested, back at work, ready to go. Looking forward to the week ahead. But around 330 my day started to go sour. I really don't want to go into it, but lets put it this way, I have been working there for a year now, and sometimes I still feel like its my first day.

Well, most of the time, I feel like I am a Taoist, just moving along like the river going over or around any obstacle that comes in my way. Looking at the now and just living in happiness. ( I know the Taoist doesnt consider themselves a Taoist but for the purpose of writing...)
But its really hard to stay in the philosophy sometimes. The rest of the Day just brought me down, and I wanted nothing more than to go home and sleep for the rest of the day. I just wanted to give up.

right now I am sitting in my bed surrounded by my boys ( Maq and Mason) and you know what? today wasn't a bad day. I just had a little bit of a snag in the fabric. Cause as soon as I got home I got to go to the gym, read some of my book, and I got to work a lot on my puzzle, ( its coming along great) and I got to discover a new show, Paranormal State. It just keeps coming back to me that no matter what happens, its not the end of the world no matter how bad it is. Life is good and its the little things everyday that makes it great, not some silly boss or coworker.
So, I am happy and I cannot wait to start the day tomorrow.
To all of you, in the great words of two amazing Philosophers, "Be Excellent to eachother."
Good night.



PS. Can you tell me the name of the 2 philosophers?

0 Comments


Leave a Comment