Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Man

Posted in by Laughing Soul | Edit
I came home from the gym this evening and I my roommate Petron, his lady, and The Bear and they were watching Secondhand Lions. We pulled this from it and I wanted to share it. Were going to get it framed and place it up in the house. I hope you enjoyt this because I certainly do.

" If you want to believe in something, believe in it. Just because something isn't true doesn't mean you cant believe in it. Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most:

That people are basically good.
That courage, honor and virtue mean everything.
That power and money, money and power mean nothing.
That good alway triumphs over evil.
And I want you to remember this;
That true, true love, never dies.
You remember that boy, remember that.

Whether they're true or not those are the things a man should believe in because those are the things worth believing in. Got that?"

0 Comments


Leave a Comment