Friday, February 6, 2009

My Video of the week.

Posted in , , , , by Laughing Soul | Edit
Hello everyone.
Well, I dont know about ya'll but I am thankful that this week is over. This has just been a stressful week and I am ready to enjoy the weekend. Right now the lady is passed out right next to me. And I am awake watching Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law!!
Incredible show.
Tomorrow morning we have to get up and go to the second lesson of our swing dance class, excited about that. Hopefully tomorrow is supposed to be around 60 degrees outside and Ill get a chance to go for a Bike Ride too! This weekend has some exciting prospects. I will keep you updated of course!
But to sum up this week, I have chosen a video I used to be obsessed about. I hope you all enjoy this as much as I do. Goodnight and Goodluck


0 Comments


Leave a Comment